Thursday, March 15, 2012

White Chocolate Cream Brownies


I love brownies. The recipe for the base below is my tried-and-true recipe from an old Hershey recipe card I keep in my 'favorites' binder when I don't want to have to think about something new for dessert. But the other day I wanted to add a layer of white chocolate cream. And if we're going THAT decadent, we should top it with another layer of chocolate candy swirl, right? So I did.


White Chocolate Cream Brownies

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Brownie Base:

1/2 c butter, melted
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 c flour
1/3 c cocoa
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt


Mix all brownie base ingredients together. Pour into greased 9in  square baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.

Whisk together:

1 cup melted white chocolate chips
1 8oz tub whipped topping

Spread this mixture on top of cooled brownie layer.

Drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate chips. Store in fridge until ready to cut and serve!



Nutritional Information

Servings: 18

Calories: 226
Total Fat: 13.5g
Cholesterol: 46mg
Sodium: 100mg
Total Carbohydrates: 25.9g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
Sugars: 21.3g
Protein: 2.3g



No comments:

Post a Comment