Thursday, November 29, 2012

DIY Frame Desk Organizer

I saw this idea on Pinterest awhile ago and when I saw this I thought it would the perfect use for some scraps I had leftover from a skirt refashion.

It was really simple.

Here's what you need:

- an old frame with a removable back that can stand on its own
- three (or more) pieces of fabric
- hot glue
- paint (optional)

First off, this was originally a brown frame. I painted it black to match my fabric choice. (Think about the paint/fabric possibilities here!)

I cut three pieces of fabric so they stretched tightly across the back insert piece of the frame. I chose to have three pockets, but you can choose to have more or less. Starting at the top, I hot glued each piece along the bottom and sides, then inserted the back into the frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment