Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beginning Out

I have been cooking for my husband and children for eleven years now. I have likely made thousands of desserts and tried hundreds of recipes. But here's the catch, for every recipe I have used, it is likely that I have changed at least one (if not more) things. Added something not listed, or substituted what I actually have on hand instead of named ingredient. Slight changes.


I recently started doing the same thing with clothing. Things that have been in my closet for years, unworn because they are frumpy or too small. With slight changes, I have refashioned them into things I can wear and that make me happy.

This blog will share these things: recipes and art and clothes, all with slight changes from what I have seen, read or originally bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment